Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Zions National Park

What better to do on a 3-day weekend, then get away from the cold and snow and head down towards some sun! We invited my brother David and his wife Meggan to come join us on a little road trip to St. George where we spent the day at Zions National Park. We had so much fun with them, racing to the top of a mountain, chasing deer, almost eating it on the icy trails, and enjoying Zions for the first time.
Here is Chad and I posing for a photo, this is on one of the trials up in a mountain cave.
Me and Megg decided to take a break from racing to the top of the mountain.
Chad was holding this rock up so that it wouldn't fall, doesn't he look so excited to be doing so.
I think David thought he won the race, either that or he is "raising the roof"!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Don't you love Zions? I loved living in Utah for that very reason. Such fun weekend getaways! Way to take advantage of it!

Holly Niederhauser Larsen said...

Hey Whitney,
I don't know if you remember me. I'm Kiels sister. Anyway, I saw your blog on Kristi's. It's so cute. You and Chad are so adorable together. I'm really happy for the both of you. It looks like you have a great family. All so cute.
holly

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! I love Zions - but I've never been there in the winter.