Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Day for Me!

Ok so I know it has been forever since I have blogged, I love doing it but we haven't had the internet (ever) at our house so I always had to do it in between classes, or sneak on a friends computer real quick. But today was a big day at the Davenport condo...we FINALLY got the internet. I joked with Chad and told him I couldn't sleep last night I was so excited. But thats not really a joke because I woke up before my alarm this morning, because I was so nervous I would sleep through the time it was supposed to be set up. So now I can be more up to date on my homework and grades, check out craigslist for any odds and ends I love to find, and especially keep in contact with friends and family better. Today has been a great day!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I know how you feel! I had to wait over 2 years before we got it! So 1 1/2 years...pretty darn good! It is the best and I'm glad you have it so we can see more posts from you guys!

Kristi said...

I don't know how you've survived this long without the internet at home!

Nikki said...

HOOOOORAYYY!! You have the internet!! WOOP WOOP!