Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to the old stomping grounds!

So it has been a while since I have updated the blog, but I have some extra time today to catch up on what we have been up to lately. I figured I'm gonna make a different post for each thing we have done its easier to upload pictures a few at a time. So two weeks ago we went back to Rexburg! We were only there for a few hours but that is all you need in Rexburg. This is a picture of the two of us maybe 2 months after we had been dating!


We walked around the gym where Chad used to get ready for football games, here is Chad stading with the Viking!
We then were able to meet up with one of my old and favorite roommates Dani! She is now married so it was good to meet her husband and see their place. I cannot believe how much has changed since we were actually going to school in Rexburg. The town is pretty much the same but campus is like a full fledged construction site. The other thing that hasn't changed is the weather. It is FREEZING there. I don't think I could ever go back, way too cold!


This is me and Dani at the end of our freshman year of college-April 2006
We went and saw the Rexburg temple and it is so pretty! When we were up there they had just put the Angel of Moroni on top, and now its been up and running! It was good to be back in Rexburg, its fun to go back and see how life still goes on even though we aren't there.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

You guys are so cute!!!! I love the old pictures. You guys have not changed to much!!! Lets hang out sometime!!!! AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE>