Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beach Volleyball

This past week we have dedicated to playing beach volleyball. Chad wants to enter the AVP tour next year (not really) but kind of! Its been perfect though because we got a heat wave here in California so the beach is at optimal conditions. We went to the beach everyday, twice a day and ended with a bang by spending 8 hrs at Manhattan Beach on Saturday. Its been a lot of fun playing with Chad, he has gotten pretty good. Here are my two favorite pictures of him playing volleyball.


1 comment:

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

Leo loves volley ball too. What the heck we should all enter into a contest!!! I really should come visit. I have a docs appointment in two weeks and I will find out if I can fly or not, cause I am considered higher risk, this time around. So i will let you know!!!!