Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

Trying to get caught up on blogging so I am going to give the Reader's Digest version.
On Christmas Eve day we played beach volleyball for a few hours and then we went over to Chad's parents house for a great Christmas Eve dinner. We opened up our presents with them. I got a sewing machine which I am SO excited about. We then headed to my parents and spent Christmas Day with them.
Landon woke us up at 7:00 in the morning he was so excited! After we opened up presents we headed to the park to play frisbee with my Coram cousins, this has become a tradition that I love. We then watched the Laker Game had a great dinner by my mom and played Just Dance on the Wii.
Christmas was so nice to have some time off work and spend time with our families and see friends who came in from out of town.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: