Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shark Sighting

Don't worry this is a friendly shark, who was more interested in people's dogs than in the candy he collected. I never knew I could have more fun than when I went trick-or-treating as a kid. If you know me, you know how much I love candy, which is why Halloween was one of my favorite holidays. But having Cole has made Halloween even more fun. It was great dressing him up, seeing how he would do wearing his costume (he did great), and taking him out to a couple of neighbors.

Since he loves the outdoors he enjoyed walking the neighborhood and stopping at a few houses. At the first house we went to he got two pieces of candy and he held on to those pieces the whole night. He didn't care about anything else besides those candies (which melted in his sweaty little hands), and the dogs that barked at the doors. We then headed back inside and passed out candy to some trick-or-treaters. Chad quizzed each kid about their costume and depending on how well they answered him, AND how old they were, determined the type of candy he gave them (crackers, tootsie pops, or the good chocolate).










No comments: