Sunday, October 25, 2009

We love to Cruise

We booked a last minute cruise to Ensenada with some of our friends from Utah for this past week, it was only $99 dollars! How could we pass that up?? I had never been on a cruise and luckily didn't get sick at all. We had a blast, it was so fun to do a trip with our friends Jamie and Leo, we called this their "babymoon" since she is 18 weeks pregnant! They invited another couple who ended up getting engaged on the cruise! The weather couldn't have been more perfect, 80 degrees and sunny, which meant we were able to lay out which I love to do.

My favorite things about the cruise were:
1. Minature golf and volleyball on the top of the cruise ship and volleyball.
2. Ordering 2-3 entrees each night at dinner
3. Shopping for fake designer stuff on the streets
4. 24 hr ice cream
5. Having the boat rock me to sleep at night (this is Chads)










Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kayley said...

I'm SO jealous!! I love cruises! Looks like you guys had fun :)

Erica said...

I need to go on a cruise like this. Ours was to Alaska and Canda and was 7 days. I know I would love to do a warm cruise and have it be a little shorter. So cool you guys did this on a whim! That is always fun! Cute pictures, so nice you were able to have a tropical cruise in Oct! When are you going to come out for another visit?! When you do you better come by!

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

ha ha super fun!!! But...... That pic of me playing golf i look like a fat dead whale!!!!!!!