Tuesday, October 9, 2012

One Month Old


Can't believe this little man is already 1 month old. This picture makes me laugh, the faces that he makes cracks me up. At 1 month he doesn't do a ton but so far here is his laundry list of accomplishments:

LOVES to nurse, and gets very aggressive or lets out a grunt to tell me its taking too long to get to the goods
Sleeps for 2-3 hours at night, sometimes with a 4 hour stretch
Loves his pacifier
Likes to sit in his swing and go for car rides
Sleeps through every outing that we go on
Focuses on people more and is very alert
Pretty good at holding his head up
Seems happier since I stopped eating dairy
I'm not sure how much he weighs but I would guess around 8-8.5 lbs
 



3 comments:

Shauna said...

That is a GREAT face! Can he get any cuter!?!?!?!

Kristi said...

i love this picture!! He's so cute!

Lisa said...

That picture is amazing! He looks so old already. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!