Monday, June 10, 2013

7 Months - April 7, 2013






No stats to report this month, but some good news!! Cole slept through the night for the first time on April 2nd. I wish I could say I did as well, but I was so worried about him I woke up every few hours still. I hope that this is a good sign of more good nights. He slept from 7:30 - 6:45, good job little man. I stopped working this past month which was unexpected but nice. Its great to spend so much time focused on Cole, he is getting better at sitting up, he still needs some assistance. Cole's first Easter was so fun, we went to my parents and had an Easter egg hunt and went to church with them. I loved putting together his little Easter basket with books, plastic eggs and a little yellow bow tie. Cole had a taste of ice cream this month and he loved it. He is eating solids about once or twice a day, and really likes them.

No comments: