Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas with the Wilsons

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my parents this year, we had a lot of fun with my brothers and sisters and enjoyed having my grandparents over on Christmas Eve. We had dinner on Christmas Eve, then played games and sung Christmas songs. One of my favorite parts was when my brother, husband, dad, and grandpa all sang for us. If you know Chad you know he doesn't EVER sing so this was a treat for me! I also got a new camera which I am so excited about, I love taking pictures but had a basic digital camera, I got a Canon so hopefully my pictures will improve!
We gave Landon a big tub of licorice, he was confused how he is supposed to eat all of it! I love his face in this picture.


We went to a park and played volleyball and ultimate frisbee with my Aunt and Uncle and their family, it was a gorgeous sunny day!

And of course we watched the Laker game!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: