Sunday, January 10, 2010

I need to do some serious updates!

Ok so I know it has been forever (this sounds like how I began all of my journal entries which are spaced a year apart) but I am going to try and update the blog. I thought about doing it all in one but that is what has turned me off about updating it so I think I will do little by little. But first I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope that everyone had fun over the holidays. I know I sure did and that is why I haven't updated my blog, we were with family ALOT which makes me so happy. So one of my goals for this year is to do a better job at updating the blog, now that it is a few weeks into January I should probably get started on that goal. SO here is to the posts to come, I hope I don't get burnt out after the first one!

No comments: