Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures with my Family

We went down for a day in Huntington Beach with my family and it kind of turned into a photo session. My mom LOVES to take pictures and since everyone was in town she decided we needed to take some pictures. So here are a few of the ones she and I took! I love being with my family we had so much fun together over Christmas I was really sad to see my sisters go back up to Utah/Idaho!
The whole gang!

My sisters and sis-in-law

Me and Chadwick (he really loves when we take a LOT of pictures...not)

My brothers, dad, grandpa and husband


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erica said...

For some reason my blog has not been showing your updates! I was beginning to wonder if you had fallen off the face of the earth. Your hair is getting so long and beautiful! I am sad we keep missing you. I really would love to see you! Come visit your fan again for me,okay?