Friday, February 5, 2010

Need something to cheer you up?

If you are at all like me then chocolate always does the trick. I got this recipe from a lady in my ward and these cookies were DELICIOUS! Here's the secret, there is a Rolo in the middle of each cookie! I know SO GOOD! I attempted taking a few pics, didn't turn out so well because I had the batter on my hands and didn't want to ruin my new camera but you get the idea right!

And here is the recipe:

1 box Devils Cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 c. oil
2 T. flour
1 bag of Rolos
Sugar for rolling

Mix the first 4 ingredients together first, then roll dough into little balls, press the rolo into the center of the ball and wrap the dough around rolo, so its no longer visible. Then you roll the ball of goodness in sugar and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 min @ 350. Makes approx 24 cookies, Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erica said...

these cookies are so good! I haven't had them in forever! I need to make them again thanks for the reminder!