Monday, November 14, 2011

Movie Trailer...

Have you seen the FULL trailer for the Hunger Games yet? They had a teaser trailer out before that gave you nothing to get too excited about, but on Good Morning America today they release the trailer and I am so excited to see this movie!

This weekend we went to Vegas with about 12 friends, we had a blast! I clocked in at the spa every morning and enjoyed relaxing with the girls. Mondays are always so tough after having a fun weekend, don't you agree? All the anticipation and excitement you have for your trip is now gone, and  is now a memory. I took a few pictures and will share those tomorrow since I left my camera at home. Now I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then New Years! We have a SUPER fun trip planned with friends over the New Year Holiday that I can't even describe how excited I am for that!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh I cannot wait for this movie! Going to be so good! Thanks for sharing the trailer!

Kayley said...

I CAN'T WAIT for that movie to come out either!!!