Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MIA

I've been M.I.A. in blogging and M.I.A in life also known as Moving in Action. The move went well this weekend. Thanks to many of our friends from church, we couldn't have done it with out them and without Chad's parents.
We are still getting settled in, we don't have a refrigerator yet or cable TV, so our house is a little boring. Hopefully we will get all of that figured out this week. Life has been crazy lately, with Chad starting a new job, my job being SO busy, and moving, we are having a hard time relaxing and enjoying the Holidays. I had a breakdown last night because I just wanted to come home to a warm home, make dinner, listen to Christmas music, decorate my house, and watch a Christmas movie but we had so many other things to do. Luckily I have Chad by my side to remind me how fortunate we are and that we can get through stressful times. I've decided all I want for Christmas is my house to feel like home, not too much to ask right?




1 comment:

Shauna said...

Moving is HARD! But then before you know it, you can't even remember when this place didn't feel like home. :)