Friday, February 17, 2012

"Happy Friday"



It seems most of my emails that I receive at work begin with that phrase on Fridays. Gotta love the office lingo (i.e. Case of the Mondays, Hump Day Wednesday, Over the Hill Thursday, just kidding I made that last one up). Anyways it is a Happy Friday, I woke up at 7 am to my natural alarm clock. This allowed me to have more than 15 minutes to get ready before I had to be on my way to work. I used the extra time to put on my big girl lipstick. I’m an amateur lipstick wearer; this morning it really showed. I smeared my red lipstick on my cheek, and could not get it off. I went to the bathroom to apply some foundation to cover it up, but red is HARD to cover up. I had to remove my make-up on that part of my cheek and re-apply. But I didn’t forget the most important part of lipstick wearing, to blot.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I get Monday off so it makes for even more of a Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Megan Nachelle said...

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who has trouble putting on lipstick! Whenever I try to wear it I always feel like I look like a little girl who got into her mom's makeup bag. But it looks like you did a great job!