Sunday, April 15, 2012

Half Way There


20 weeks have come, and 20 weeks to go! Starting at week 19 my stomach started making itself known, and this week Chad told me I am now really looking pregnant. I am still feeling really good, I love the movements I feel from this little guy swimming around all day. Today at church he was really active during Sacrament Meeting ( I hope that's not a sign of his future behavior) and Chad was finally able to feel it! I'm not sure who was more excited, me or him. It's fun for me to now share that experience with him. I have had a few weird dreams, each time my baby comes out talking. I hope that means he is going to be a smart guy :)

I find myself wandering around in the baby section of Target, amazed at all the things that go into having a baby. I sure hope that I am ready when he comes. My goal is to come up with a plan of projects to do during the rest of the pregnancy. I tend to procrastinate a lot and do not want to end up at week 38 with nothing done. I am still working full time but am able to work from home whenever I need which has been great. I get more and more excited each week to meet this baby. I had a friend who had her little boy last week and I love seeing her pictures and posts adjusting to the first week of mommy-hood. That's it for this weeks pregnancy ramble!

4 comments:

Courtney B said...

You look AMAZING!!!

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! Cutest picture ever. So pretty and that tiny belly is to die for!

The DuPree's said...

Seriously, you look so cute! I love when they start moving around, there's nothing better... well holding them in your arms is better, but at this point in pregnancy - nothing better!!!

Kayley said...

You look great! Everyone is going to tell you this (at least everyone told me and I didn't listen and now I'm mad at myself!)- but enjoy every minute of your pregnancy! You'll only be pregnant with your first this once, and it's such a fun and special time. Even at the end when it gets uncomfortable/painful (for me around 36 weeks), try to enjoy it and don't wish the end away! Now that my little guy is here, I miss my bump and feeling him move, etc. Congrats again- we're so happy for you guys!!