Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Motherhood

~
 I'm not an expert in this topic by any means but I am lucky to be surrounded by so many great examples. From my own mother, my mother-in-law, aunts, grandmas, sister-in-law, friends, etc. I have many woman I look up to and strive to be like. There are also other places we find ourselves looking to: other blogs, websites, magazines, Pinterest and the social network list goes on. My Aunt April has co-created a website called Power of Moms which is an amazing place for mothers to share and learn about this journey they are in. She wrote an article {click here to read} today about Motherhood that really hit me. I highly suggest you all, mothers or not to read this article. It's amazing, after reading it I felt so lucky that April is my aunt, I saw this link reposted all over Facebook and am so happy to see the influence that women like her are having on the rest of us.

2 comments:

April Perry said...

Thank you, Whitney! Love you. And can't wait for your little baby to be born!!

Madison said...

Thank you for sharing! I loved this!