Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby Shower #2

.
My good friends Catherine and Maddy put together the cutest Nautical Themed shower for me last Saturday 8/18/12. The details in everything were adorable, the food was delicious, and the s'mores cake was SO GOOD!! I am so grateful for the friends I have made out here, they have become such a great support system to me!  (I can't believe we didn't get a group picture). Thank you also to my Mother In Law for letting us have the shower in her home!



I love everything S'mores, and this cake turned out to be one of my new favorites. (Click HERE for the recipe)




This coconut flavored drink was so good! You can find the recipe here



Thank you both so much!!

4 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

This was so much fun to plan! I love how it turned out. And thanks for the FEST shout-outs. It's like we planned it. ;)

elise rogers said...

ok this shower turned out amazing!!!! Im loving the anchors and the navy blue chevron!!! Thanks for the ideas! So glad i found your cute blog! New follower!

http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

Megan Nachelle said...

How cute are you! I haven't been on your blog for a while and I forgot how much I love it. Always makes me want to go to California :)

angie said...

wow this party looks amazing! just found your blog and love it by the way!