Monday, November 12, 2012

Two Months Young







We had his 2-Month check up last Wednesday (the 7th) and he now weighs 10 lbs 15 oz (7lbs 3 oz @ birth) and is 23 inches long(20 1/4 in). I guess that answers my question if he is getting enough to eat. He is in the 50th percentile in everything right on track!

A few fun facts:
Smiles all the time (as long as he has a full tummy), and it is the best reward so far!
Such a happy baby now that he can interact and talk with us
Still eats every 3 hours during the day and night, oh vey
LOVES getting his diaper changed
Likes his baths, finally
Takes a bottle like a champ, he is not a picky boy


1 comment:

Kayley said...

He is so cute!!! I was working on Oliver's baby book this morning and he was 11lbs 7oz at his 1 month appt - I always felt like I got cheated out of the "little" baby phase! Enjoy him while he's still so tiny!