Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lake Combie 2011

I uploaded all 325 pictures I took while we were in Lake Combie and have uploaded a few of them. I know Chad will put a movie together with all the videos and pictures, I will post that when he does. But for now you can check out a small portion of the pictures I took.

The Entertainment





Thanks to all of our friends for the fun, food, and excellent memories. This is definately one of the most fun vacations I have been on. I hope to keep this tradition going until we are all old and grey.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like so much fun!

Jill said...

I LOVE the picture of us tubing! Seriously hilarious!!

Jill said...

BTW...please notice how much room Brittany has on her side of the tube......and how much I don't! No wonder I fell off!!