Monday, October 3, 2011

Lifestyles of the Sisterhood!

I've mentioned before that I have 3 sisters, who have become my best friends. Growing up we fought a lot, mainly about sharing clothes, cleaning the room, or using the car. Back then I never knew that these girls would come to mean so much to me. We are all at different stages in our lives, I am married, Alyssa is in her last semester of college, Hayley is also in college preparing to apply to nursing programs, and McKenna has just started high school. Whenever we get together we are always talking about fashion, pinterest, nails, sewing projects, boys, food, DIY projects, our lil brother Landon, etc. We decided to start a blog as a way to stay connected, as we are all living apart, share our favorite new idea, and reminice on the past. Go on over and check it out at http://lifestylesofthesisterhood.blogspot.com/.

No comments: