Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinterest Recreation

It's no secret that I love Pinterest. I've posted about a few of my pinterest recreations here, here and here. I was excited that Cami over at All Things Lovely loves pinterest too. She does a weekly pinterest Link Up, for all to share their pinterest inspired creations. It can be anything from fashion to cooking, crafts... anything. I was inspired by this outfit creation from polyvore. I had to add the sunglasses because I woke up with a nasty eye infection that I didn't want to share with all of you. Believe me you don't want to see it, it's red, puffy, and has water running out of it that compares to Niagra Falls. Anyways, feel free to link up over here and join the fun.

4 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

oh my goodness so cute. love the scarf in the hair....and the whole outfit really!

bummer on the eye infection! no fun!

Amanda said...

Cute! And love the boots! hope your eye gets better soon

True*Lu said...

Glamorous with pink eye! For real--you look great and rock this outfit. Nice post!! And hope you get feeling better soon.

Samantha said...

Where did you get those boots!!??